1. Simple present tense S + to be +V3
Active Voice : this store sells only children’s clothing.
Passive Voice : Only children’s is sold in this time shop.
2. Present Continuous tense S+ to be+ being+V3
Active Voice :the manupacture is advertising this product in all the newspaper
Passive Voice : this product is being advertising by the manufacturers in all thr newspaper.
3. Simple Past tense S +was/were+V3
Active Voice : buyer returned a lot of these items
Passive Voice : A lot of these items were returned ( by buyers).
4. Present perpect S+ Has/have+been+V3
Active voice : the agent has stopped the distribution of the merchandise
Passive Voice : the distribution of the merchandise has been stopped by the agent.
5. Future Tense S+Modal+be +V3
Active Voice : Only customers will use this facility.Passive Voice : this facility will be used by customers only